Please look after your card
If your card has become faulty for example has been snapped, bitten, cracked, bent, run over or hole-punched, you would be liable for the cost of a replacement.
We have included some examples of damage to cards below, that would prevent the card from working:
1.Hole punched card
3. Bitten card
To order a replacement:
- Log in to your portal at chargeyourcar.org.uk
- Select the “Your account” link in the top right of the screen.
- Select “Access Cards” from the drop down menu
- A new screen will appear with a blue “Purchase Card” link button. Click this link and it will lead you through the steps to purchase a card.
- Cancel the auto-renewal on your broken card by selecting 'cancel auto-renewal'.
N.B. The ordering process may ask for payment details again, even if you have previously registered them. This is so you have the option of having one card for your charge session billing and renewals and ordering with a different one.You will receive an email confirming your order.
Expect to receive your card within 3-5 working days.
If you are struggling to use an undamaged card, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, letting us know the situation and we will investigate whether the card may have a fault.